Being a parent and raising kids comes with a lot of stress and uncertainty, and handling complex financial matters can be daunting.
Fabric Life Insurance is designed for young families to help them organize their finances in one single place. It primarily targets parents—a group that always needs life insurance—to get a policy and create a will in the shortest time possible.
Fabric was founded in 2017 and it sells term life and accidental death (AD) policies. These policies are issued by Vantis Life which is an A+ rated company for financial strength.
Fabric Life Insurance is best for?
- Busy parents: Fabric targets parents who want life insurance without the hassle.
- Short termers: Fabric sells only term life insurance (although you can convert it to a permanent policy through Vantis later).
- DIYers: Fabric makes using its products as easy as possible with online tools.
- Planners: With the term, accidental death, and a free will creation tool, Fabric can be a one-stop-shop for final arrangements.
Fabric’s stand-out features
- Fast Application – Fabric offers quick coverage for busy individuals, and the free will creation is a unique component compared to other companies.
- No Exam Possible – Although it’s hard to be specific, if you answer the health questions with no major red flags and only get up to $1M in coverage, you may not need to take a health exam.
- Maximum 20-year Term – Fabric’s longest-term policy lasts for 20 years. If you want a term length of 25, 30, or even 40 years, Fabric may not be the best insurance company.
- Free Will Creation – While buying life or accidental death policies, Fabric makes it easy to create a will for you and your spouse with its free app. Will creation can be a fairly long process, but Fabric’s app creates a will and even a mirror will for your spouse in about five minutes.
Fabric life insurance policies
Fabric offers 10-, 15-, and 20-year term life insurance policies as well as accidental death policies under the names “Fabric Premium” and “Fabric Instant,” respectively.
|Death benefit payout||Age range||Exam required?|
|Term life (Fabric Premium)||$100K–$5M||21–60||Possibly|
|Accidental Death (Fabric Instant)||$100K, $250K, or $500K||25–50||No (guaranteed acceptance)|
Help secure your family’s financial future. Fabric makes buying life insurance quick, easy, and affordable. No agent meetings required.
The rates for younger individuals are competitive compared to other companies that offer online applications. Fabric may become a bit pricier than other insurance companies when it comes to older individuals, so it could pay to price shop if you’re in that category.
In addition, Fabric allows parents and the spouse to create a free will which is legally binding in less than five minutes. Answer some simple questions and fill out basic personal information, while Fabric walks users through the method step-by-step.
One of the good things about Fabric is that a parent can mirror their will with their spouse, allowing them to make two wills directly. The users can now then share their details with any trusted contacts directly from the app while controlling what is visible to other users.
Fabric makes it easy to manage long-term assets all from a single platform. Many parents have more than one asset, and it’s not always easy to know how much money they actually have. But they can also conveniently keep tabs on every information through the “Financial vault,” where crucial information is stored safely.
Fabric is a tremendous resource for learning more about life insurance and wills. Through the app, users can find answers to common questions like:
- How life insurance works
- What types of life insurance policies are available
- How much coverage they need
- Whether or not they really need a will
This makes it perfect for busy parents who need to know the basics but aren’t sure where to get started.
It is also a highly secure platform, which offers bank-level security, 256-bit encryption, two-factor authentication, automatic lockout, and biometrics. Security is one of the major concerns in this day and age, but users don’t have to worry about their sensitive information because the information is safe with us.
If you want to make a final decision planning as easy as checking out with Amazon, Fabric may be a perfect fit. Depending on your answers to health questions, you may receive your policy the same day you apply for it.