If you have decided to invest in properties or maybe you’re already a landlord, you know how overwhelming the job can be. It can be a lot of work for just one person to handle and at the same time hiring help will cost a lot of money.
There are alot of property management software available, and it can get confusing when it comes to which one does what. That’s where Buildium comes in which is a cloud-based software that has been around since 2004. It was founded by two landlords named Dimitris and Michael who created the software out of a need to make their jobs easier and give them complete control of their properties.
Lets say you dont have much experience using technology or if you don’t have the time to familiarize yourself with complex software, Buildium is the best option. It’s very easy to use. Everything you need to know is displayed on a dashboard.
Buildium is really simple to install and if you run into any trouble, you can always reach out to their friendly and helpful customer service staff. Once installed you will be guided on how you can use the software.
- Services are easy to access – things like screenings, renters insurance, and tax filing are easy to find and readily available when needed.
- It’s popular – there are over one million tenants that use Buildium, along with 175,000 property owners and 13,000 landlords and managers.
- There are plenty of reporting tools included – you can get up to 50 per month.
- Buildium has its own academy and 24/7 access to guided tours.
- You have the option to screen potential renters using a basic or premier screening option.
- Accounting is automatically taken care of – Buildium handles tasks like bookkeeping and marketing vacant properties.
- Depending on which package you choose, it’s relatively inexpensive.
- The mobile website isn’t the best – though the app seems to work well and has great ratings and reviews.
- If you’re a small business, it could be considered pricey – it’s best to use Buildium if you have several units or properties.
- The add-on fees can quickly add up – see the buyer’s guide for more information.
As you can see, the good definitely outweighs the bad when it comes to the property management software of Buildium. This makes it one of the most popular software available at the moment.
Where To Buy Buildium
Do you think that Buildium is the best property management software for you? Before you think about spending any money, I would advice that you look into signing up for their free trial.
If you decide to go with the free trial you’ll be able to use the software, free of charge for 15 days. It takes just a few minutes to sign up for a free trial. The good thing is that there is no credit card required, so there’s no chance you’ll be charged.
In addition to a free trial, you can also schedule a free demo! One of their customer service will guide you through how to use the software and answer any questions you may have.
It’s good to know that the demos can take up to two hours to complete, so make sure you have some time scheduled in your day. Similar to the trial version, you will need to sign up ahead of time so they can work with your schedule.
Property management software is very crucial and can be an addition that keeps your business on its feet. By now you’re pretty well-versed about what Buildium is capable of doing and how you’ll benefit from using it.
Buildium will enable you to be in contact with your tenants more and have better communication all the time.Advertise Vacancies From Your Free Marketing Website through Buildium.com!